Alex P. Krasutsky
- phone: 317-870-1999
- email: email@example.com
- B.S. Moscow State University, Russia, 1993
- M.S. University of Minnesota, Duluth, 1996
- J.D. Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, 2010
State Bar Admissions
- U.S. Dist. Court, Northern and Southern District, Indiana
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Immigration Court Chicago
Alex is a graduate of Indiana University McKinney School of Law and is licensed to practice in the States of Indiana and Illinois. He also practices in Federal Courts of the Indiana’s Northern and Southern Districts, and in Immigration Court in Chicago. Alex practices immigration and family law and holds a patent bar admission.
Attorney Alex P. Krasutsky provides a unique blend of experiences. Alex immigrated to the United States from Ukraine after receiving his Bachelor of Science degree from Moscow State University, Russia. Alex then attended the University of Minnesota, where he graduated with a Master of Science degree in Chemistry in 1996. For 13 years Alex worked as a corporate scientist with such pharmaceutical giants as Pharmacia & Upjohn, Pfizer, and Eli Lilly and Co., before graduating from Law School and switching to legal profession.
As an immigrant, Alex is passionate about helping foreigners wishing to come to the United States or to achieve legal status in the United States. Alex is a member of American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) providing full range of immigration services. He provides help to citizens of many different countries in obtaining both family sponsored visas and employment/business based visas.
Among many other visas, he helps with fiancee/spousal visa, tourist visa, employment visa, investor/trader visa, business visit visa, outstanding individual visa, etc. Alex also provides defense in deportation/removal proceedings and helps clients in obtaining a waiver of certain grounds of inadmissibility.
Besides practicing Immigration Law, Alex helps numerous clients in all aspects of Family Law. Having experienced a highly contested divorce and receiving a full custody of his children, Alex feels strongly about father’s rights and has become an advocate of and voice for divorcing fathers.
Why Krasutsky & Hervey LLC
- We Offer International Legal Services & Representation
- We Provide Personal Attention to Every Case We Take On
- Our Office is Conveniently located On the South Side of Indianapolis
- Our Attorneys Provide Representation for a Wide Range of Practice Areas