- phone: 317-870-1494
- email: email@example.com
- B.A. Olivet Nazarene University, Bourbonnais, IL, 2005
- J.D. Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, 2009
State Bar Admissions
Mark Hervey is licensed to practice in the State of Indiana and its Northern and Southern Districts. Mark practices criminal law and civil litigation. He is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association, Indianapolis Bar Association, and is a registered civil mediator.
Mark was born in Indianapolis and grew up in Greenwood, IN. Mark attended Olivet Nazarene University where he graduated summa cum laude in 2005. Mark graduated with honors from Indiana University McKinney School of Law in 2009. Mark clerked for the Honorable Kenneth H. Johnson in Marion County Superior Court and was a contractor for the major felony unit of the Marion County Conflict Panel.
Mark worked for the law firm of Kirkland & Ellis, LLP in Washington, D.C. for 3 years before coming to practice at Indiana.
Why Krasutsky & Hervey LLC
- We Offer International Legal Services & Representation
- We Provide Personal Attention to Every Case We Take On
- Our Office is Conveniently located On the South Side of Indianapolis
- Our Attorneys Provide Representation for a Wide Range of Practice Areas